If you're here because you can't find a wine that we emailed you about, we've likely sold out of it. We're sorry about that, but we're pleased to share some insider tips with you to ensure that you never miss out on an offer.
Remember, Wine Spies is a fast-paced wine marketplace, and wines do sell out. That, and offers expire. Wine Spies features a different wine each day, and sales expire at 11:59:59pm Pacific time each day. When the clock strikes midnight, our next wine goes on sale.
Here are some hot tips:
1) Visit www.winespies.com early each morning to increase your chances of scoring each day's wine
2) Make sure that you're signed up for all of our email alerts by visiting your Account Settings page. There, you'll be able to sign up for our Daily Wine (an email that alerts you to our daily offers), our Targeted Promotions (an email that's based on your preferences) and even our Wine Spies News Alerts for important breaking covert news.
3) Sign up for text alerts.
4) Make sure that your email program lets our emails through to your inbox:
If you're a Gmail user, follow these instructions:
- On your phone: Open the email from Wine Spies, then tap the three dots at the top right corner of your screen, circled here in red:
- Then tap on Mark as Important as shown here:
Now all of your emails from Wine Spies will show up!
If you use Gmail on your computer, just click thesymbol to the left of our emails. This will tell Gmail that our emails are important to you and they will be displayed in your main inbox.
If you're an Apple mail user, click on our email address and then click and click “Add to VIPs”. On mobile, just tap next to "From:" and then choose “Add to VIPs”.
For everyone else - follow these instructions
Whew! Now you'll be first in line to see the newest offers.
Please note: If you are interested in a wine that we featured previously, there is a slim chance that we've stashed some away for you in our secret wine cave. Just send us an email here.